We deliver local orders with our own drivers six days a week, Monday to Saturday.
- Our minimum spend requirement is £25 to qualify for local delivery, otherwise, collection is available in store.
- Unless you schedule a future date using our date scheduler, orders placed up to 3pm on Friday, will be delivered next day.
- Orders placed Friday after 3pm to Sunday 3pm will be delivered Monday, or if a bank holiday, Tuesday.
- We currently deliver to the following local postcodes – HP9, HP10, HP11, HP12, HP13, HP14, HP15, RG9, SL1, SL2, SL3, SL4, SL5, SL6, SL7 and SL8.
- You will receive a text or email (depending on what you signed up with) when your order is delivered.
- Orders are delivered between 11.30am and 5pm on delivery days, however please bear with us during busy periods, as some circumstances deliveries can be delayed.
- We do however aim to get all orders out on the scheduled delivery day, even if we have to work late into the evening!
- If you are not in when the driver delivers your package, we will call you to ask what you would like to do. If we are unable to contact you, we will leave the package in a safe place (weather permitting). If no safe place is apparent, we will return it to the store for delivery the next day.
- We charge £3.50 for local delivery in addition to the minimum spend requirement.
Please see below special notes concerning our Afternoon Teas:
- We aim to deliver all Afternoon Tea orders between 11.30am - 1pm, but please note on special dates we can sometimes get extremely busy and delays up to an hour or in extreme circumstances 2 hours may be experienced.
- You can choose any day Monday to Friday at any point in the future if you are ordering in advance, for instance as a birthday gift etc.
- We prioritise Afternoon Teas over other deliveries to ensure the customer receives the item in the best possible condition.
- We can include handwritten notes if you are sending an Afternoon Tea to friends or family, please leave your instructions in the 'Special Instructions' box in your cart, and we will do our best to fulfil them!
Scheduling a Delivery Date
If you would like to schedule a delivery date for the future, this is no problem to do.
- Please select 'Local Delivery' or 'Collection' in your cart and you can pick a date using our date scheduler.
- Your note will be transferred into the ordering system for the staff, and scheduled accordingly.
Any questions, please drop us an email at: shop @strawberrygrove.co.uk
Collection is available from our Marlow cafe: 91 High Street, Marlow, SL7 1AB.
- There is no minimum spend requirement for collection.
- Orders will be ready next day if ordered up to 3pm the day before.
- Please let us know in the notes at checkout if you would like it sooner or schedule a later day in the future, and we will contact you if there are any issues.
Visiting our Cafes
For more information about our cafes, please visit our cafe website: www.strawberrygrove.co.uk
Thank you for visiting our online shop, all of us at The Strawberry Grove Cafe appreciate your support for local businesses during the pandemic!
The Strawberry Grove Team x